You’re probably wondering what a cold pyro is and why it’s becoming so popular at weddings. Hot fireworks, by definition, are too scary for most scenarios. Particularly for your wedding. You have visitors who come in wearing traditional bulky, delicate dresses. Go ahead and select the new technology, cold pyrotechnics.
Cold Sparks provide a groundbreaking special effect that looks exactly like an iconic pyrotechnic display but without the prevalent dangers associated with traditional fireworks.
Here are some of the coolest ideas for using Cold Pyro in your wedding to make it memorable:
- Guests Entry – Getting those desi dhol-walas and drummers on board for a dhamakedar guest greeting has become so common; make your guest entry stand out by bringing the cold spark and do “Swagat” to your guests with lights spiralling and making it big.
- Bride & Groom Entry – Why enter solo when you & your partner can slay the scene together? Cause the stars of the day should come with a bang. Bride & groom entrances are something to consider if you wish to add a spellbinding touch to your wedding baggi in delhi . This is your cue to be extravagant with your bride and groom entrance, and what’s new to the entrance ideas other than taking an entry with Cold Pyro full of lights? It’s the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you’ve been hoping for.
- Cousins & family members dance – The Sangeet function guarantees an evening filled with music, dance, and laughter. A Sangeet is an excellent way to begin the festivities. The Sangeet function is typically the first function before the wedding that brings together all friends and family from all over to enjoy the wedding. Relatives, cousins, friends, colleagues, and even the couple look forward to the Sangeet ceremony as a chance to let loose, party the night away, meet new people and start the fun and celebrations. So be innovative and bring out the fountain of lights with cold pyro.
- Bride & Groom special dance performance – What’s a wedding without the bride and groom having fun and performing a few dancy Bollywood songs with their favourite squad? Preparing intriguing choreographed performances should be on your to-do list, just like sharing some lighthearted jabs and getting a few fun & groovy photos taken with your bridesmaids or groomsmen! It has now emerged as a mandatory wedding ritual. In addition, it is a fun way to get everyone into the festive spirit. Making it glamorous with lights & cold spark can make a few memorable memories with your dear ones before you bid farewell to your bachelor days.
- Photo Booth – They’re like fun portals! Break the ice at a wedding like a photo booth, whether it’s the animated background or the goofy backdrop. In front of the camera, family, friends, and guests will mingle and laugh. It’s especially lovely since weddings are when you get all decked up in your finery, so nothing goes better than accompanying with a little recreation. Faux Framed Wall, Floral Backdrop, and Instagram Booth are already popular at many weddings; why not take it to the next level? Bring the fountain of lights and make it spectacular with the Cold Pyro.
Sangeet is among the most exciting and memorable parts of a wedding; make it iconic with Shiv Mohan Band. We offer vintage cars, ghori & baggi, Mashaal, cold pyro, dhol, and lighting. Experience life with The Shiv Mohan Band, Delhi’s best wedding band
If these above-mentioned ideas are tempting and making you add more to your wedding list?
Go ahead, make it grand!